Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Physical Phenomenon Mediumship



I just recently attended an event called a card circle by Physical Phenomenon Medium Hoyt Robinette.
Let me tell about this spectacular night, one of my fellow sitters Daryl Schoon, referred to this as " Christmas
for Adults."  It was in a 9x10 room, about 18 chairs were crammed in there.  18 excited people all took a 
a chair.  Since, it was my first time, I was given a chair up front… The lights are on, someone started passing
out pens and blank billets.  A billet is a piece of paper, on it was printed: write down the name of 3 guides or
loved ones deceased.  In the middle of the paper write down a question that you would like to have answered.
On the bottom write down your name.
So, I chose 3 guides, thought of a question that I wanted answered, and wrote my name.
The lady next to me, Jan said, "I can tell your new you only wrote 3 names."  And then, she showed me her
paper, there were names all around the sides.  Someone else showed theirs, there was so much written on 
it, there no space left for anything else.. The reply was, Spirit can read anything…  (1?)

Here is the most exciting part Hoyt is standing in the doorway with a trolley like cart.. On the cart he had
felt tip markers, sharpies, ink pens, pastels, in all different colors.  He explained that he checked that all
the pens had ink in them. (2?)   He also had on the cart a tightly woven basket, a rice basket with a lid.
He showed to everyone, it was empty..  He had a fresh pack on 3x5 blank index cards, which I was handed
and asked to open, and check.  I did, I even kept the plastic as a souvenir.  

What Hoyt did next was start placing some pens and pastels on the bottom of the basket, and then about
20 or so cards. He started another layer, placing pens on top of the cards and cards on top of the pens.
Someone in the room said, "It is like a lasagna." About 4 layers with cards on top, he placed the lid on the 
bottom of the trolley.  Hoyt said, "It has it's own dark room, so spirit can do the work."

Then Hoyt started to put masking tape on his eyes, after taping over his eyes. he put on a black blindfold.
He started to read the billets blindfolded.. He picked up one up for example mine, and starting saying,"I have
a Dr. Davenport here, a Dr. Hawthorne here, I have a Lewis here,  I raised my hand and
said." that's me'.. Hoyt started giving messages from the people I wrote down on the billet.. I was having a 
conversation with them through Hoyt.  Hoyt keep turning to his right, and was talking to someone.  I looked like
he was talking to the wall.. But, I know it was his spirit guide.. Hoyt explained, when he tapes his eyes, it 
blocks out this world (physical) and brings him closer to the next..(spiritual)

He did this for 18 people, all of us, were just amazed with the accuracy of his information..  

After completing his reading for everyone about 45 minutes, Hoyt took off the blindfold, and 
opened up the basket, throughout the basket were images on 18 cards, some on top, others in
the middle. It is like the spirits, replaced the cards exactly where they found them.
On the backs of these cards, were names.
 Autographs, from the spirit world.. Some really famous, some just a loved one,                                            but all are precious..

Question number 1: Spirit can read anything..  I learned that the spirit world reads vibrations,everything we
write has a vibrations, everything we think has one..  I know for myself when I give reading to people, spirit
shows me a holographic image.  

Question number 2:  The pens need ink so that the spirit world can use them.. I was watching the basket
no physical person ever touched it.. To me clairvoyantly it seemed that spirits kept walking up the basket
and lifting the lid and taking out some pens and blank cards..  I could see a constant white light over the
the lid of the basket.   Similar to the idea of placing a meal out for someone, who has left the physical
they still can enjoy the vibration of the meal..  Think about it next time, you visit a grave, bring their favorite
beverage, food, etc….

Allow me to introduce you to RoseBud.  RoseBud is someone who is working with me, from
the spirit world..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!