Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Father Justin


Keeping A Promise


 Father Justin was a Catholic Priest who made a vow to help humanity and died before he could fulfill his promise. Now he works from the other side to complete his vow.


Father Justin: I have to tell you I am a defrocked priest, because I became involved with spiritualism and spoke about it. If you have this picture, then you are in need of a friend. Call on me. Ask me to help with your situation. I will do everything I can to help according to God's Will.

Below is a picture of Father Justin that was created by spirit on white silk placed in a basket during a silk circle led by Physical Medium Hoyt Robinette.




Being a member of the Temple of Universality here in Tucson, which a 
Metaphysical, Spiritualist Church. We have what we call Trumpet Circles
or Trance Circles in which the Spirits on the other side, speak through
a medium and carry on conversations.

I met Father Justin through one of Rev. Kristine Fossatti's Trance circles.
Father Justin told me, "He was working under the Umbrella of St. Jude
and that he has many helpers, ready and available to give assistance.

Because of Free Will, "I say to my fellow brothers and sisters of Earth,
you must ask for my assistance." Father Justin through the mediumship
of Sal.
Simply print out Father Justin's picture and place it where you will see it 
everyday. Example: Refrigerator door, or wall. Write or place a sticky note
of your request on the printout.  You should read out loud the first time.
Something like this:
I (your name) am requesting Fr. Justin's help in resolving this (situation).
Remember to give thanks when the situation is resolved. And then 
recommend Father Justin to 3 other people who need assistance.
And you will have done your part in repayment.





 I have many heard testimonials from people who have also received Father Justin's  benevolent assistance.  


I am collecting testimonials!



Go to Father Justin's facebook page and post your
success stories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!