Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to take Control of your Life!

Hello Everyone

One thing that happens is when you are channel for spirit, what I thought I was going to write
about has totally changed.. The picture that I can you give everyone, is being in a driver training
car. The one with the 2 steering wheels, it looks like I am going down one street and then all of a sudden someone makes a turn, and I am on a totally different street.

This how I give my psychic readings, I will see a big holographic picture in front of me,
and I just describe what spirit is showing me.

Are you having trouble focusing, do you attract needless drama in your life, do you want
to change things in your life, for the better.  Guess what you can change it.  It starts with changing
the way you look at situations, people, places and the judgements we place on them.

There is something called the Ego mind.. Now not to say the ego is not good, it makes us
compete it, it causes to achieve and complete projects. Do you have a good working relationship
with the ego?  Does the ego cause you to go to far, and say or do things that you regret later on?

If so, then it is time to get control of your life!

The ego mind loves stimulation, similar to a dog who always wants attention.  If you train yourself
to put the ego in its place then your life will improve considerably.
There is a book called the Course in Miracles.

http://courseinmiracles.com/

In my words the course teaches how to change your perspective in how you view things.
It expands your awareness, yes you are seeing this situation, but now you can see and 
understand from different perspectives, you can understand and not react unconsciously.  

 Rev. Betty Tatalajski from the Temple of Universality who was a course facilitator for
10 years. She says, "I need do nothing, I just need to show up the Holy Spirit is the teacher."




If your interested in hearing someone use the teachings of the course of miracles in their everyday life, then listen to Marianne Williamson


Serving Spirit,
Sal













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!