Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sometimes a Spiritual Awakening can scare the BeJesus out of You!!!

Greetings from Tucson,


Suppose everything that you were taught to believe as the truth, was all of
a sudden proven to be false.   How would you handle this?

Would you embrace the new truth? Or would you try and hold on to what
you want to be the truth?


  • I think it is somewhat like going through grief
  • Denial 
  • Anger
  • Bargaining
  • Depression 
  • Acceptance

Take my own spiritual awakening, it was something like the picture
above.

On my 27th birthday I started hearing voices. It was like someone turned
on the volume inside my head.  Guess what, I freaked out!!!!
I started running around trying to stop the voices.  Imagine telling people
that you hear voices.  Guess what they put me in the psycho ward.
(The best part of this experience, is that I actually set this up. As a spirit
we get to set up our future lives in advance.  So I am a little crazy?)
You be the judge!!!

Being in the psycho ward, gives one some time to reflect.  I decided I was
not going to tell anyone that I heard voices anymore. I was going to
find the cure myself.   I eventually found the cure and embraced becoming
a psychic medium.  So, now when I hear one of the voices, I usually
just translate and say so and so is saying this...

This weeks Steps Beyond Time "Spiritual Awakening"
is very similar to my own spiritual awakening experience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFoPnJaQIPc
This episode is the story of the Spiritual Awakening of Rev. Betty's friend
Dr. Ken King.  Dr King is now in spirit and communicates through the
seances that are conducted as part of the Temple of Universality.

Rev. Betty gives Dr. Ken King's background as a clinical psychologist from the
state of Florida.  Rev. Betty explains that Dr. King heard about the power of
the mind, and uses it to heal others. But, when it comes to himself, he is
slow to believe in it.

One day out of desperation, Dr. King performs a internal procedure on himself,
similar to an operation.  After, the operation is successful. Dr. Kings hears two
voices, they are of twin  doctor brothers who introduce themselves as having
helped Dr. King with his own procedure.

This starts to shake Dr. Kings world. He is hearing voices. He has told many
people that these voices are not real.. And now he is hearing them!!
There is much more.

Rev. Betty tells the story much better, but you get the jist.


"I think that the spirit world uses this world as their
television."   Because, some of the stuff that happens is like us
watching a movie.

I wonder what St. Paul thought when he heard the voice of Jesus,
after he fell from the horse.  On second thought, I am going to
ask him?  Next, time I go into the spirit circle and St. Paul comes
through.  I will ask him and report back to you my readers.
This is a promise!!!

Until next week,

Remember, to send good wishes to all your loved ones in the Spirit
world..  Happy Halloween!!

Sal Salvadini



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!