Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Free Legal Assistance ( Attorney from Spiritual Realms)


                     Let me introduce you to a Good Friend and Excellent Attorney at Law:

Dr. Baxter, is the Spirit Attorney for the Temple of Universality, Tucson, AZ USA
The Temple of Universality is a Spiritualist Church.  

I first met Dr. Baxter in one of Rev. Kristine Fossatti's Trance circles here in Tucson.  Dr. Baxter
came through to give the person sitting next to me, some advice on a legal matter. 

I have been told many stories about how people of the Temple were going through some
legal troubles and called on Dr. Baxter for help. Mostly every time, the matter was resolved
with the best possible outcome for person.  Dr. Baxter works accordingly to the will of
God.  


This is how it works:  Due to something called Free Will, the spirit world can not help us much
unless we request assistance.   If you need any type of legal help, example, Finding the right
person who will represent you, in this world, or with help in winning your case.

Just print out Dr. Baxter's picture, and write down your situation that needs to be resolved.
You should read it out loud, words contain energy.
Something like this:
Hello Dr. Baxter,
My name is (insert your name) I am calling on you for assistance in (whatever matter)
you need help in.  I Appreciate your help in resolving this matter in the highest good.
Thank you.

Remember, to refer Dr. Baxter to a least one other person after your case is settled.
This is your repayment.


I would love to hear of any success stories after having contacted Dr. Baxter.  I will share them
with my readers.

People from the Physical world can make friends with people in the Spirit World, all
we need to do is hold out our hand and say, "Hello".

Sal Salvadini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!