Pages

Monday, October 07, 2013

A Valentines Message from the Grave


Its October in Tucson, the weather is changing. Fall is in the air, the nights are getting
chilly, the days still in the 80's.  Halloween is nearing, this is time of the year, (the one
time of year) when the veil is thin.  The Spirit world can visit the earth plane for those days
All Hallows Eve and All Souls Day.

Are there any topics or questions that you my readers would like answered?
(Sort of like the Ann Landers of Spiritualism) for you younger readers Ann Landers
wrote an advice column called "Ask Ann Landers" for 56 years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ask_Ann_Landers

Did you know that, Every time you say Good things about a person in Spirit, it
become like a Blessing to that person. This little bit of Spirit Trivia I learned after
listening to the TV Show Steps Beyond Time 29 "A Valentines Message from the Beyond."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-_A5sUvro

In this show:


  • There are no accidents or co-incidences

  • Valentines poems from a spirit to his physical wife through the mediumship 
  • of Rev. Betty Tatalajski

  • The Catholic Ritual of Mea Culpa, What you should know!

This is the Valentine Message:

If I could reach through the veil and touch your face, I would.
If I could hold you in a sweet embrace, I'd kiss you if I could.
Know that I am with you each & every day and that I hear the
words you speak, every time you pray.
It isn't for me to speak, who stays and who shall go.
But, please don't live you life, looking back with woo.
For life is for the living as both you & I are.
Remember, I didn't die & I didn't go very far.
I will always be by your side, just as you were for me.
With your loving happy thoughts, you can set me free.
Look to God & lift your face. Gaze up to the sun
and feel my love in those rays.
Your life has began.
Thank yourself for all the good and kindness that you have done!



Rev. Betty tells the story of going to Camp Chesterfield and hearing
from her Mother-in-law in spirit.  Her mother-in-law tells her that
every time Rev. Betty says a good thing or thinks a good thought,
about her. She receives a Blessing in Spirit.   

Learn a lesson about Spiritual Law
No accidents or Co-incidences

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of it's sorrow, it empties today of it's strength"
---Corrie Ten Boom


So, if you have any questions you would like answered, or topics to be discussed
leave them in the comments area.

"Think good thoughts about your loved ones, heros and idols.  Every thought becomes
a Blessing to them.. In turn it will become a blessing to yourself."
---Sal Salvadini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!