Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Oscar Wilde Alive & Wild as Ever, in the Spirit World

Photo of Oscar Wilde in Merrion Square Park, Dublin Ireland


Greetings from Tucson Arizona,

This weeks blog is a combination of a review of the TV show, Steps Beyond Time,
"Meeting Oscar Wilde."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtY5MgIta4A

A most extraordinary thing happened to me, as I was writing the Youtube review
of this show. I actually met Oscar Wilde.
Can you imagine sitting at the Computer and seeing a holographic image of a person who is
life like in size, sitting in the cafe as I am typing this? He is giving me directions in what to write.
He appeared to me in a grey tweed jacket something like the one in the picture.  Being a psychic
medium, I often see spirit.  But, meeting Oscar Wilde, brings a new sense of excitement 
into my life.  As I was writing the review, he became very adamant, of what needed to be stated.

I can give testimony, to Oscar Wilde being alive and being a very vibrant Spirit.  

Let me give you the outline of the shows contents:
Rev. Betty Tatalajski tells of a her first encounter with the famed Oscar Wilde, in Ireland. May 2002
Where she met Oscar Wilde in Spirit.  Oscar Wilde statue is in a park, sitting there with a  wrinkled green and red
jacket.  The next day as Rev. Betty is thinking about her talk on the podium. Oscar Wilde appears to 
Betty wearing the same wrinkled Green & Red jacket and says, "Well of course I am wrinkled Betty,
I have been sitting there all that time on that park bench."  

Oscar Wilde, then proceeds to give Rev Betty a  discourse on Fears.
Tells her to writes this down.  Ending it with a little poem.

A little wit, will surely fit
the happenings of your day.
A little pray, a little play and
be careful of what you say.
For those words are written 
truly in the very air you breath.
No matter how you plead & cry,
you can never deceive.
The Creator of the Universe
records your thoughts and
words as well.
And this my friend creates 
for you both, your heaven
and your hell.

Oscar Wilde May 27, 2002 
Through the mediumship of Rev. Betty Tatalajski  "An Oscar Wilde Original".


Oscar Wilde is most remembered for his novel the " Picture Of Dorian Gray."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Picture_of_Dorian_Gray

Rev. Betty also tells a story of Spirit antics at the Langham Hotel in London England.
The group of spirits involved is none other than Oscar Wilde, Arthur Conan Doyle and

Mark Twain.  They being part of the Famed Poet's Corner of the Langham 

Oscar Wilde, is a member of the Temple of Universality in Tucson AZ, along with Arthur Conan Doyle
and Mark Twain.  If anyone ever takes a trip to this Aquarian State of Arizona,  and are interested in
meeting these people in Spirit, stop by the Temple of Universality, I will guaranteed you will be welcomed.



So, if you one day. You hear: A little wit will surely fit the happenings of your day.
Perhaps, it is Oscar Wilde stopping by the say, "Hello." 


That's this weeks blog, I look forward to starting on next weeks. "May the Universe
bestow its Abundant Blessings upon You, my Readers."

Sal Salvadini

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to see such a creative and warm setting dedicated to Spiritualism and the psychic realms. Love the thought of a Holographic image of Wilde overseeing your work! Enjoyed my visit here, I'll be back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cybersister,

    I really enjoyed writing about Oscar Wilde, I am still buzzing with excitement. Believe me once your
    hooked on Spirit, your hooked.

    Thank you, for your comment!!
    Sal

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!