Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Nothing is Impossible'

This weeks blog is a review of a Local Tucson TV show called "Steps Beyond Time."
                                            Show #52 called "Nothing is Impossible."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqtL5bGfSVI
This shows highlights are about:

* An introduction to the Temple's Attorney at Law in Spirit, "Dr. Baxter".  A story about how
Dr. Baxter through the mediumship of Hoyt Robinette gave some legal advice one of the shows hosts
that came to be accurate and true..  Here is a link to my blog on Dr. Baxter from Feb 22, 2013.

* An explanation of what Direct Voice Mediumship is:  (Hoyt Robinette)           http://www.thetempleofuniversality.org/bulletin2.html

* Story of Council of Trent - about the vote to take re-incarnation and astrology out of the bible.

* Camp Chesterfield- story of the amazement of this spiritual place.

* Story of Saint Theresa of Lisieux 

* Story of the host's Rev Betty's Tatalajski's father in life and on the other side. His story of the 
other side revealed in a poem for the world to read:


I did not Die, It was like you spoke,
when  we would share together.
But all the time I did not believe,
I thought it was a joke.

You spoke of the light that was white.
You said, I'd never die.
With all my heart, I wanted to believe.
But I thought it was lie. 

You said, I would met my friends again,
your Grandmother & Grandfather too.
You told me all my pain would leave,
and I wanted to believe.

Now, I see it was as you said.
And I am happy as can be!
Tell all the Family I am content,
and That finally, I am free!

All the talk of Heaven, 
and all those thoughts of Hell,
Create in folks a twisted mind.
And Keeps their souls in jail.

Continue to tell them my daughter,
just as you tried to tell me.
To laugh and love. Be kind to each
other and they too will see.

For you don't have to die, to go to Heaven.
For it is not a place like they said.
It's the way, you feel, see, and think
and you will never be dead.

And that Hell is not a place you go,
just because you are not good.
It is a place created by your mind,
because you said it could.

To be able to relay these messages to you, gives me such pleasure.  It brings me back to my
childhood days when I read comic books, and wished to live in a world much like that.
Where magic and miracles were an everyday occurrence.
Here I am, my wish has come true, even more than I could of ever imagined.  This world is really
a magical place, all you have to is desire to have the experience and believe!!! 


Choose a job that you Love, and you will never
have to work a day in your life.
 - Confucius          

If you need to laugh, ask your joy guide to bring laughter in
your life, you'll be glad you did!!   

That's this weeks blog.  

Sal Salvadini                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!