Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Shifting our Attitude about God (From Savior toTeacher)



Greetings from Santa Barbara, CA USA



The time is now to start shifting our attitude towards God. (Mainly towards Christians)
 For thousands of years we have been indoctrinated to believe that we are mortals
 and that God was someone to be worshipped
We were told that we are all children of God, and that he sent his
son down to show us the way.  Yet, here we are still in the mindset that we need to be
saved.


It is time for us to stop being rebellious and immature teenagers that will not stop playing
games.  If God is our parent, due to free will we must individually
and collectively call on God to teach us to become responsible young adults.

No one can dispute that a parents role is to teach a child good
manners  and how to act civilly in society.  The same much      
follow for our Divine parent.

The legal definition of Child is anyone under 14yrs old or younger.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/child



Let me take this step and say, "Dear Divine Parent become my teacher.  Teach me the
proper ways to speak and relate to my fellow brothers and sisters.  Teach me how to
act when someone upsets me. Help me grow into your vision for me."


God the Divine has a vision.  By taking God as your teacher/instructor now we
are allowing God to teach how to save ourselves and this world.
It is time for humanity to stop referring to themselves as God's children.
Maybe, we should refer to ourselves as God's Adult Children?


My next blog is: 
We reinforce a poverty consciousness by our word thoughts and visions.


Sal Salvadini


"I am a radiant adult child of God, my mind body and affairs now express
his radiant perfection."
Catherine Ponder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!