Pages

Monday, September 02, 2013

Spiritualist tells a Miracle story of St. Philomena

Before, I started on this magical journey as a psychic medium.
I read a book "We don't Die" by psychic medium George Anderson.
I became fascinated with the idea of not dying.  
George tells about a Saint  named Philomena, at end of the book.

Growing up Catholic, I had heard all about the saints.
But here was one I never heard of,  I knew I needed to find
out everything I could about this one.
(Oh by the way Catholics are in reality, are half Spiritualists, they
speak to the Spirit world, they just don't hear the answers.) 




---On a Mission

I was on a mission to find out about this St. Philomena.
I wanted to know who she was.
I started faxing a pastor in St. Philomena's
Principal Shine in Mugnano, Italy.

You see back in New York, at that time (1996),
before the internet. It was mostly word of mouth.
You just did not tell people you were hearing voices.
(People would think you were crazy)

This was when my psychic abilities began to overwhelm me..
I was seeing and speaking to the dead.
(people dressed in clothes of the 1600's)
Hearing voices, and experiencing unexplainable things.
I kept telling myself, it was my imagination.


I told this priest my situation and he said he would pray for me.  
He said, "He would tell St. Philomena about me."            

I had a feeling that something was not right in my life.  I knew I needed Help.

(I thought if I could find a Saint who was not so busy, I might have a shot
at getting some help in this matter.)


The Miracle Story:
Back at that time, I was a person who made a living from the streets,.
This was a New York expression meaning I did not have a 9-5 job.. 
It was very easy for me to use my intuition. 
I was hearing that I needed to change my ways, but I would not listen to the voice.
Until that faithful day, that I was cornered..  

From the corner of my eye, I saw an unmarked police car, with 3 people in it..
2 in front and 1 in the back. Parked on the right side of the street. 
(Next to a cemetery)

 I am driving in the left lane, looking to make a turn.
 The guy in the back points over to me. The next thing I know is that car in  
now directly behind me.  I hear a voice in my head say,
"What are you going to do now?"

When out of my mouth
"I say, "St. Philomena get me out of this and I promise I will go straight. "

Now, I am waiting to make a left turn. Picture 4 lanes of oncoming traffic
approaching, very fast!! I hear a voice say "Gun it! (Meaning hit the gas)
I proceed and make it across the 4 lanes of traffic. The car behind me
tries to follow, they did not make it. They almost have not 1 but 2 accidents,
the person in the second car gets out and wants to fight them.
Giving me enough time to get out of there. 

Meanwhile, I heard," keep going up the block. make a turn and park the car,
and get out of it." The directions where to start walking to the store. 
As I am walking down the block, the unmarked 
car pulls up to me. (These guys were clearly shaken up)
And, one of the guys say's," You were driving a little fast."
Now, I start channeling someone who replies:" I don't think so"
The next question is: Where are you going?  I reply:" To the store."
They ask me for my license.  I reply," It is in the car."
With that they pull off and leave.  

If you were to ask the question
Do you believe in Divine Intervention and Miracles?
My reply would be:
 If that wasn't one, I don't know what is!

To finish the story in less than a year, I leave New York, and start this amazing journey
that I am on now!
Thank you, "St. Philomena"

Side Bar ( Catholics are half Spiritualists)
Dr. Godfrey Raupert, of London, who several years ago was especially delegated by
Pope Pius X to lecture to Catholic audiences in America on Spiritualism, said in
substance: “It is no longer possible to put the subject of psychic phenomena aside. 
The scientific men all over the world have recognized spiritism as a definite and real 
 power,and to shelve it is a dangerous policy. Consequently the Pope has asked me 
to tell Catholics the attitude to take toward the subject .
Except taken from the book:" Thirty Years Among The Dead" by Dr. Carl A. Wickland, M.D.
Originally published in 1924


Pope Pius X was no less devout the Little Saint, to whom 
he sent by special envoy a magnificent gold ring and other
costly presents. He was always pleased to hear the wonders
that she worked.



Do you need to be Catholic to ask for St. Philomena's help?  

This is what has been dictated to me by her.. 
You need not be Catholic, each is every person on this planet is a brother and 
sister to me.. I ask, that you would have the appropriate manners that you have
been raised with. In making your request..  (According to your background)
After, your request has been answered tell others, about what happened to you.
Thank You,
Faithfully,
St. Philomena Through the Mediumship of Sal Salvadini


Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?"
----Brian Tracy

That's this weeks blog:
Have a great week, Remember don't be afraid to ask for help.
Somebody in spirit, is alway ready to respond.

Sal Salvadini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. We do moderate for profanity, verbal abuse and disinformation. Thanks for your feedback!